Fodor's Greece: With Great Cruises and the Best Island Getaways
Robert I. C. Fisher
Random House LLC, 2012 - Travel - 776 pages
• Make your trip to the Greece unforgettable with 38 maps, 10 illustrated features, and 280 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Practical advice for getting around
• Top experiences & attractions
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Athens, Santorini, Corfu, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Greece's fabulous food and wine, hippest nightclubs, and most beautiful beaches
• Best island-hopping cruises, archaeological sites, and Cycladic villages
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Greece-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What people are saying - Write a review
Great but too bigUser Review - Overstock.com
Great, comprehensive account of Greece + islands, but far too big and heavy to comfortably take with me when I go.
Greek Islands with Great Cruises and the Best of Athens
Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.
Limited preview - 2010
Greece: The Complete Guide with Athens, the Islands, Monasteries and ...
No preview available - 1995
CRUISING THE GREEK ISLANDS
ATTICA THE SARONIC GULF
THESSALONIKI AND CENTRAL