Fodor's Greece: With Great Cruises and the Best Island Getaways
Robert I. C. Fisher
Random House LLC, 2012 - Travel - 776 pages
• Make your trip to the Greece unforgettable with 38 maps, 10 illustrated features, and 280 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Practical advice for getting around
• Top experiences & attractions
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Athens, Santorini, Corfu, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Greece's fabulous food and wine, hippest nightclubs, and most beautiful beaches
• Best island-hopping cruises, archaeological sites, and Cycladic villages
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Greece-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Greek Islands with Great Cruises and the Best of Athens
Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.
Limited preview - 2010
Greece: The Complete Guide with Athens, the Islands, Monasteries and ...
No preview available - 1995
CRUISING THE GREEK ISLANDS
ATTICA THE SARONIC GULF
THESSALONIKI AND CENTRAL
Other editions - View all
Acropolis Aegean Aegina Aegina town Agios Agios Konstantinos airport ancient Archaeological Museum Athenians Athens Ayia Ayios beach beautiful boat built buses Byzantine café cheese church city’s clubs Cons Corfu town Crete cruise Cyclades daily decor Delphi dining dishes ferry Festival ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬁsh Glyfada Greece Greece’s Greek grilled harbor Heraklion houses Hydra icons In-hotel In-room Ioannina island Kalambaka Kentro Kolonaki KTEL lOl Breakfast marble menu Metsovo monasteries Monastiraki mountain Mykonos Nafplion Naxos nightlife Nikolaos Olympic Palace parking Paros Piraeus Plaka pool popular port Pros restaurant road rooms salad Santorini sauce seafood ships shops Skiathos Skiathos town Skopelos Skopelos town Skyros Spetses Square street summer Syntagma taverna taxi Temple there’s Thessaloniki Thission tickets tomato tour tourist traditional Venetian village walk Wi-Fi wine