My IPad for Seniors
Covers iOS 7 for iPad Air, 3rd/4th generation, iPad 2, and iPad mini
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Large, full-color, close-up photos when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems.
Tips and notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want. Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email
• Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Secure your iPad
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
• Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
• Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
• Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
• Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad content with your computer
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create document, spreadsheets, and presentations
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
1 Getting Started
2 Customizing Your iPad
3 Networking and Syncing
4 Playing Music and Video
5 Reading Books
6 Organizing Your Life
7 Surfing the Web
8 Communicating with Email Messaging and Twitter
10 Exploring the World with Your iPad
11 Enhancing Your Next Meal with Your iPad
12 Communicating with Your Loved Ones Using Your iPad
13 Finding and Using Apps for Entertainment
14 Keeping Informed Using News and Weather Apps
15 Using Apps That Help You Stay Healthy and Fit
16 Using Apps to Enhance Your Life
9 Taking and Editing Photos
9 Tap AARP AirDrop album app icon App Store appear Apple TV Apple’s AutoFill automatically Bookmarks bottom calendar Chapter choose Craigslist create delete download the app drag email account email address enables enter ESPN Facebook FaceTime favorite Flickr Food Network Gmail Home button Home screen Huffington Post iBooks iCloud Ifyou IMAP Instagram Install to download Internet iPad iPhone iPhoto keyboard look menu movie Notifications Center ofthe Open the App options passcode password Photo Stream Photos app play playlist Podcasts recipe Safari Safari web browser scroll Search field Search the App servers Settings app share shows Shutterfly Siri Skype song SportsCenter swipe switch sync Tap Edit Tap Free tap Install Tap OPEN Tap the Settings tion TripAdvisor turn Twitter update Wi-Fi YouTube