In this always sensible and mildly profane etiquette manual for the modern age Celia Rivenbark addresses real-life quandaries ranging from how to deal with braggy playground moms to wondering if you can have sex in your aunt's bed on vacation to correctly grieving the dearly departed (hint: it doesn't include tattoos or truck decals). Rude Bitches Make Me Tired will provide answers to all your mannerly questions as Celia discusses the social conundrums of our day and age, including:
- Navigating the agonies of check splitting (“Who had the gorgonzola crumbles and should we really care?”)
- The baffling aspects of airline travel (such as “Recline Monster” and other animals)
- The art of the visit (always leave them wanting more . . . much more)
- Gym and locker etiquette (hint: no one wants to talk to you while you’re buck naked)
- Office manners (“Loud talkers, cake hawkers, and Britney Sue’s unfortunate cyst”)
- And much more!
Good manners have never been so wickedly funny!