101 Ways You Can Help Save the Planet Before You're 12!
It’s easy being green! Kids have enormous potential to affect change, and this enlightening book harnesses children’s natural energy, enthusiasm, optimism, and drive to make a difference in the world. Young eco-activists will feel empowered as they begin doing simple things such as cutting down on water use, starting a compost bin, and creating litter-free lunches. From these activities will grow even greater sensitivity to how they, their families, schools, and neighbors can have a positive impact on our planet. A list of websites encourages further exploration.
Kids will learn how they can:
- Become an eco-expert by figuring out how they want to save the planet
- Have green holidays
- Work with their families to create fun eco-trips or even "stay-cations”
- Green their school supplies, pets, and even their school
- Become an advocate for the environment in their community
- Help their parents make gardening a real green experience