125 Brain Games for Babies: Simple Games to Promote Early Brain Development
Here is an example of the Brain Games:
Brain Game #94: Where’s the Baby?
9 to 12 Months
What Brain Research Says: Researchers now confirm that how you interact with your baby and the experiences you provide have an impact on his emotional development and learning abilities.
• Find several pictures of a baby and hide them in different places.
• Chose places that are familiar to your baby—in the toy box, on the ceiling above the changing place, or under a plate on the highchair.
• Say, "Let’s go find the baby."
• Ask different questions: "Is it in the sink?" "Is it on the chair?"
• Finally ask the question, "Is it in the toy box (or other place)?"
• When your baby finds the picture, praise him and clap your hands.
• You can play this game with pictures of family members and friends.
What people are saying - Write a review
125 Brain Games for BabiesUser Review - 48ormond - Overstock.com
Honestly I was disappointed because the book really only deals with the first 12 months. So it is too late for this one celebrating his first birthday this month. However I intend to give it to a ... Read full review
Baby Talk 12 Connect With Conversation
Hello 18 Pop Goes the Weasel
9 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
ba ba ba Babies love baby's arm baby's hand body bounce brain connections brain develop BRAIN RESEARCH SAYS Buggle cheek child chin clap hands crawling diaper ences Encourage your baby eyes following poem following rhyme Frere Jacques Games to Play gently Give your baby hello Hold your baby Humpty Humpty Dumpty ice cube infant kick kiss knees legs ment MONTHS WHAT BRAIN motor coordination muscles neural circuits neurons nose nuggle picture play this game push Put your baby rattle repeat RESEARCH SAYS Babies RESEARCH SAYS Exercising RESEARCH SAYS Research RESEARCH SAYS Talking rhythm rock your baby Row Your Boat say the following say the rhyme say the word shake sing the following Sing the song small motor skills smile sounds Squeeze sticks stimulation synapses Take teach your baby teddy bear touch tummy tune Twinkle voice washcloth watch Wave your baby's wiring