201 Motivational Quotes from Around the World
In 201 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FROM AROUND THE WORLD you will learn:
1. The difference between an optimist and a pessimist.
2. Who makes the world a dangerous place.
3. The greatest thing a parent can give a child.
4. What makes something good or bad.
5. The four steps to achievement.
6. Why you should love your enemies.
7. Where champions are made.
8. How to cheer yourself up.
9. Why we must put an end to war.
10. How to achieve happiness.
11. The greatest thing a father can give his children.
12. How to get ahead in life.
13. The five enemies to peace.
14. The two mistakes that keep us from truth.
15. The importance of persistence.
16. How long it takes to destroy a reputation.
17. How to earn loyalty.
18. And much more.
Find out what thinkers around the world have to say about these and other issues by reading this book.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
_ U _ 201 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES able to remake accomplish Albert Einstein Ann Landers anyway attitude basic human become better person Champions cheer could-be courage Covey create Dale Carnegie dangerous place decide dream earn loyalty Eileen Caddy Eleanor Roosevelt enemies to peace everything failure Four steps getting Ghandi give goal going greatest thing happiness lies Harvey Mackay Helen Keller Henry Ford honest and sincere important persons IRFAN ALLI Jim Rohn know neither victory learned lives in harmony Love your enemies Mahatma Gandhi Mark Twain Martin Luther King matter mind can conceive minds discuss Mother Theresa Napoleon Hill never opportunity Oprah Winfrey optimist pain and pleasure path Persistence Prophet Muhammad put an end Ralph Waldo Emerson Robert Heinlein sail steps to achievement Steve Jobs success thing a Father Vince Lombardi vision Winston Churchill world needs worst thing Zig Ziglar