350 Solved Electrical Engineering Problems
This is the best collection of solved electrical engineering problems to help you review for the "Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and "Principles and Practice (PE) exams. With this guide, you'll hone your skills as well as your understanding of both fundamental and more difficult topics. 100% problems and step-by-step solutions. Topics covered in this book include:
* Direct and alternating current circuit theory.
* Linear and nonlinear electronics.
* Classical and modern control systems.
* Signal and systems communications.
* Static and dynamic electromagnetic fields.
* Power transmission and devices.
* Combinational and sequential digital logic.