3D Studio MAX R3 Bible
Master valuable 3D modeling and animation skills to create spectacular visual effects with 3D Studio MAX R3 Bible. Each chapter in this authoritative guide helps you harness the power of MAX's specialized tools, effects, and utilities:
* Familiarize yourself with the new features in R3, understand the interface, and discover how to configure and customize MAX.
* Learn how to reference, select, transform, and modify models, cameras, lights, and any other object that can be viewed in a viewport.
* Model objects by working on primitives, spline shapes, meshes, patches, NURBS, and a variety of specialized compound objects, including Lofts and Morphs.
* Control light and cameras, as well as several lighting special effects and camera utilities.
* Use particle systems and space warps to enhance any MAX scene.
* Create animated scenes with keyframing, Track View, and Controllers.
* Extend the features of MAX with plug-ins.
The jam-packed CD-ROM includes exclusive Bible plug-ins, including Brick Object, Gear Object, Rainbow Effect, and more. It also offers sample 3D models and complete tutorial files to help you take full advantage of MAX 3R.
What people are saying - Write a review
Whats New in Release 3
Getting Started with 3D Studio MAX R3
Whats New in Release 3 3
87 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Kelly L. Murdock's Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 Complete Reference Guide
Limited preview - 2016
Kelly L. Murdock's Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Complete Reference Guide
Limited preview - 2015
3D Studio MAX Align applied Assign background Bitmap bump map Cameras Particles Chapter Click and drag click OK Clone color swatch Compounds Lights Controller Create panel curve Datalabs default define Delete dialog box displayed drop-down list edges Editable Mesh Editable Patch enables Environment Map Extrude follow these steps frame GeoSphere gizmo Grid Group Views Rendering icon interface Inverse Kinematics Link Main Toolbar Material Editor Material/Map Browser MAXScript Modify panel Motion Capture Open the Create Open the Modify option Parameters rollout particle system path plane polygon pop-up menu Position primitive Raytrace right-click rollout includes Rotation sample slot Scale scene Schematic View Customize select and move select objects shown in Figure shows Smooth Snap Space Warp specify sphere spline Studio MAX R3 subcategory subobject Track View Schematic Transform Tutorial Vertex Vertex Color vertices View Schematic View viewport VRML XRef Zoom