3ds max 5 Bible
* Shows how to build an animation right away.
* Gives users valuable hands-on experience under the expert guidance of 3D master Kelly Murdock.
* Includes a 16-page full-color insert explaining how to push the limits of max.
* Explores the major program changes that are expected with the next release of 3ds max.
* Provides tutorial files from the book, trial versions of related software, and exclusive plug-ins on the enclosed CD-ROM.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Getting Started with 3ds max 5
Rendering the Final Animation
71 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Kelly L. Murdock's Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 Complete Reference Guide
Limited preview - 2016
Kelly L. Murdock's Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Complete Reference Guide
Limited preview - 2015
3ds max Animation Graph Editors applied Auto Key Bitmap bone bump map camera CD-ROM Chapter Character Animation Graph choose Command Panel controller coordinates Create Modifiers Character Create panel curve Datalabs default Delete dialog box Display drag drop-down list edges Editable Mesh Editors Rendering Customize effect enables environment map follow these steps frame Frame Buffer gizmo Graph Editors Rendering Grid Group Views Create icon interface Inverse Kinematics keyboard shortcut main toolbar Material Editor MAXScript menu command Modifier Stack Modifiers Character Animation Modify panel NURBS option Parameters rollout particle system patch path polygon Position primitive Radiosity raytrace rendering farm right-click rollout includes Rotation sample slot Save scene selected object Set Key shape shown in Figure shows Space Warp specify sphere spline subobject mode surface Target Tools Group Views Track View Transform Tutorial Update vertex vertices viewport Views Create Modifiers window