50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques
* In the perfect companion to the bestselling 50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques (0-7645-3578-1), three highly acclaimed professional photographers share 50 all-new fast, easy, and powerful camera tricks both professionals and creative amateurs can learn to use almost instantly
* Where the first book focused on digital editing techniques, this one explores using digital cameras, lighting, filters, and concepts to produce professional results with "wow!"
* Lavishly illustrated with stunning professional photos
* Cross-platform for Windows and Mac, and tailor-made for the exploding digital photography market
* Companion Web site and CD-ROM are both packed with all images from the book as well as valuable utilities
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
2002 Gregory Georges 35mm equivalent adjust allows aperture priority aperture setting auto automatic background blur built-in flash camera offers Canon PowerShot G2 capture CD-ROM color compact digital cameras COMPOSE AND TAKE composition depth-of-field digiscoping digital noise digital SLR exposure compensation exposure lock exposure mode f-stop feature film camera filter flash units flower focal length focus point focused histogram hot shoe image sensor infrared ISO setting larry Btrman LCD monitor lenses look macro mode manual metering mode neutral density filter Nikon CoolPix 5000 Nikon CoolPix 950 Original image photo in Figure photo shown photo storage media photo you want photographs pixels portrait press the shutter scene shooting mode shooting sports shot shown in Figure shutter button shutter speed spotting scope STEP sure take photos Technique telephoto telephoto lens tripod head white balance wide-angle lens zoom set