50 Sure Ways for a Girl to Stay Single
If you always dread the second date, follow this hilarious book's sage advice, and you'll never have one again:
* Make a list of things he has to change in appearance and behavior before he can be with you.
* Tell him you once tried to kill your ex, then start to laugh hysterically.
* Bring a book of baby names to your first date and circle the ones you like with a pink marker.
50 Sure Ways for a Girl to Stay Single is a guidebook that's helpful in a number of critical situations. For example, if you want to end that desperate loser's crush on you, employ these shrewd strategies:
* Never shave.
* Chew with your mouth open.
* Chain smoke.
If your clueless friend just can't understand why her relationships don't last, slip this book into her bag and hope she recognizes herself in these classic gems:
* Never even try to pay the bill.
* Use "I don't know" as an answer for everything.
* Bring up your ex as often as possible.
* Always put men down.
If you're fed up with the whole dating scene and need a good laugh about it, have a giggle over these wicked scenarios:
* Keep staring at his "package" and then sigh repeatedly as if disappointed.
* Give him a detailed description of the sex dream you had about his best friend.
* Tape over his porn with Touched by an Angel.
Each piece of advice is illustrated with the author's own stylized and sophisticated, but slightly silly artwork, which makes the book even funnier. 50 Sure Ways for a Girl to Stay Single is goofy, yet hip, with great visual and comic appeal.