Clear, updated guidelines for increasing academic performance and providing educational equity for all students!
This revised guide outlines 50 strategies for developing high-performing schools. Emphasizing educational parity for all students, the book is organized around six standards:
- Teach a well-crafted, focused, valid, and clear curriculum
- Align assessments, programs, and instructional resources with curriculum
- Promote student equality and equity
- Focus on mastery learning and effective teaching strategies
- Provide resources for establishing curriculum expectations, monitoring, and accountability
- Institute effective district and school planning, staff development, and resource allocation to create a quality learning environment