7 Days to a Better SAT Score
Get REAdy to improve your score on the New SAT in only 7 days. In 7 dynamic chapters, you explore the New SAT, learn its new format, and get inside the minds of the test-makers and the test-takers. Learn all about the newest changes in Algebra II and Writing. Hone your SAT skills with the full-length practice exam that shows you the ins and outs of the actual SAT. 7 Days to a Better Score? It's the smart approach to improving your SAT performance in just one week!
- All-New for the New SAT!
- 7 Powerhouse Chapters that cover it all! Read one chapter a day for MAXIMUM results!
- Targeted Practice Exercises that sharpen your test-taking skills, focus your mind and reveal what the SAT wants from you!
- Full-length Practice SAT Exam that fully prepares you for test day!
- Study smarter with fully detailed explanations for all practice exam questions
- Written by renowned SAT expert, David Benjamin Gruenbaum, author of the very first SAT book to address the New SAT
What people are saying - Write a review
This is a great book. Gruenbaum's book helped my son improve tremendously on his SAT. I recommend this book to anyone looking to improve and succeed on the test.
In both of Gruenberg's titles, "7 Days to a Better SAT Score" and "New SAT 2005: inside out!", he has included a math question which starts "the width of a rectangle is 3 times the length", and concludes with a solution that "If you substitute in 4 for the length, then the width will be 12".
That logic is good, except for one thing: the length of a rectangle is, by definition, the longer dimension, so this cannot possibly be a correct answer. Of course, as the problem is stated, there can be no correct answer.
There are plenty of other guides on how to improve your SAT score, you might want to try one of them that doesn't have such obvious errors.