8 Ways to Avoid Probate
Attorney Mary Randolph details eight key strategies to avoiding the probate money pit, including how to:
- set up payable-on-death bank accounts
- name a beneficiary for retirement accounts
- register stocks & bonds, and vehicles, in transfer-on-death forms
- hold property in joint ownership
- take advantage of special procedures for small estates
- create a living trust
- give away property now
Includes worksheets and sample letters, as well as state-by-state charts that pinpoint which strategies are viable in each state.
- Recommended by Modern Maturity
- Book of the Month Club selection
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.