Physician Icd-9-Cm 2004: International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification
-New - AHA's Coding Clinic for ICD-9-CM references - Identifies the exact issue of Coding Clinic, the official coding advice, which contains further information on that code.
- Revised Official Coding Guidelines - Stay coding compliant, as required by HIPAA.
- Color-Coded Tabular - Symbols, just like the ones found in CPT, identify new, revised and deleted codes and text, and color-coded bars highlight unspecified, nonspecific, and manifestation coding situations.
- Email Delivered Special Reports - Stay current on important developments and code changes. Customers who provide an e-mail address will receive Special Reports via e-mail.
- Color Fourth- and Fifth-Digit Symbols in Index and Tabular - Color-coded intuitive symbol identifies codes that require an additional fourth and/or fifth digit.
- Hundreds of Clinically Oriented Diagnosis Definitions and Illustrations - Ensure quick and correct code selection.
- Age and Sex Edits - Identifies codes that are restricted dependent upon age or sex of patient.
- Valid Three-Digit Category Appendix - Know at a glance whether a three-digit code is valid for submitting on claim.
- New and Revised Code Symbols and Dated Pages - Quickly identify new and revised codes and the date the codes were most recently changed.
- V Code Symbols - Quickly identify V codes that can be used only as a primary or secondary diagnosis.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical ...
American Medical Association
No preview available - 2004