APA Format: Quick, Simple, and Comprehensive
This is the user-friendly--and comprehensive--guide for preparing research papers, posters, and slide presentations according to the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010):
- Detailed guidelines for writing research manuscripts in correct APA style--from the title page to the appendices and every section in-between.
- Step-by-step instructions for formatting APA-style papers in Microsoft Office Word(R). Separate chapters show how to create research posters and slide presentations with Microsoft Office PowerPoint(R).
- Best-practices for reporting results from statistical analyses: frequency tables, boxplots, descriptive statistics, t tests, ANOVA, correlations, chi-square, and more. Ten chapters cover these widely-used statistical procedures, and each is packed with easy-to-understand sample write-ups.
- Correct APA format for listing journal articles, books, online videos, and other sources in the References section; a separate chapter shows how to cite those sources in the body of the report.
- Each topic is illustrated with clear, easy-to-understand examples: a complete 40-page sample paper, sample research posters, a complete PowerPoint(R) slide presentation, and multiple examples of statistical results presented in text, tables, and figures.