Advanced Placement Examination, Calculus BC: The Best and Most Comprehensive in Test Preparation
Research & Education Association, 1989 - Advanced placement programs (Education) - 351 pages
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0628-6
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP CALCULUS BC
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 6 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP Calculus BC areas, such as derivatives, antiderivatives, functions and power series, and first-order, variable separable equations. Also covered are every possible exam topic, including elementary functions, differential calculus, sequences and series, and elementary differential equations.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.