The AP English Language and Composition
Research & Education Assoc., 2003 - Language Arts & Disciplines - 353 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP ENGLISH LITERATURE & COMPOSITION with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 of the book’s 6 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP English Literature and Composition areas: prose, poetry, drama and theater, verse and meter, types of poetry, plot structure, writing essays, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
AP ENGLISH COURSE REVIEW
DRAMA AND THEATER
WRITING AN ESSAY
AP LITERATURE COMPOSITION EXAM 2
AP LITERATURE COMPOSITION EXAM 3
Other editions - View all
actions analyze Answer D Antigone AP English Literature AP exam argument audience Ballad meter characters choosing your answers comedy context correct creatures Creon death describes discuss disease drama elements Eliot emotional essay questions example excerpt explain eyes feel fiction flea following poem carefully Free verse give Grapes of Wrath heroic couplet human IAGO iambic pentameter idea imagery images incorrect irony Ismene king Kurtz LADY BRACKNELL literary Literature & Composition live look Mallard meaning metaphor meter misreading narrative narrator narrator's nature never novel onomatopoeia Othello paragraph passage person phrase play play's plot poet poet's poetry present prose Read the following reader refers reveals rhyme rhythm Robert Bolt satire score sense sentence sestet Shakespeare short story sonnet soul speaker stanza student suggests supported by lines symbol T.S. Eliot TESTware theme thesis things thought tone tragedy verse Willy words write wrong Yeats