The Best Test Preparation for the Advanced Placement Examination in European History
Research & Education Assoc., 1990 - Study Aids - 624 pages
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0627-9
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP EUROPEAN HISTORY
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 6 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of AP European History from the Renaissance to present day and all topics on the exam, including: The religious reformations, European wars, changes in government and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
The Renaissance Reformation
Bourbon Baroque and the Enlightenment 1648 to 1789
Revolution and the New European Order 1789 to 1848
Realism and Materialism 1848 to 1914
World War I and Europe in Crisis 1914 to 1935
World War II the Cold War and a New World Order 1935 to 2001
Answer Sheet 252
Other editions - View all
19th century alliance Allied answer army Assembly attack Austria became began Bismarck Britain British Catholic Charles Christian church Civil coalition colonial Communist conservative constitution created crisis defeated Democrats developed Document dominated early East Eastern economic efforts elections Emperor Empire England English Enlightenment established Europe European History forces foreign France French French Revolution German Hapsburg Hitler Imperialism independence industrial Italian Italy king labor land laws leader liberal Louis XIV major ment middle class military monarch movement Mussolini Napoleon nationalist nations Nazi nobility Ottoman Ottoman Empire Parliament Party peace peasants Poland political pope population President Prime Minister problems Protestant reforms regime reign religious Renaissance Republic resulted Revolution revolutionary Revolutions of 1848 Roman Russian social Socialist society Soviet Union Spain Spanish Stalin territory Third French Republic throne tion trade Treaty troops United Versailles Vienna vote Weimar Republic Western World World War II