The Best Test Preparation for the AP Physics B and C
Research & Education Association, 2004 - Study Aids - 302 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP PHYSICS B & C, 5th Edition
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 4 full-length practice tests (2 each for B and C)
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book’s full review features coverage of all AP Physics areas and test topics, such as: Physics B -- vectors & scalars; mechanics; electricity & magnetism; waves & optics; heat, kinetic theory & thermodynamics; modern physics. Physics C - classical mechanics; electricity & magnetism
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.