The Best Test Preparation for the AP Psychology
Research & Education Association, 2005 - Psychology - 398 pages
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0781-8
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP PSYCHOLOGY, 7th Edition with TESTware ®
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 of the book’s 3 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware® CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP Psychology topics and exam areas, sensation and perception, personality, abnormal psychology and psychological disorders, biological bases of behavior, cognition, learning, developmental psychology, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Targeted review questions increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.