The Best Test Preparation for the AP U. S. and Comparative Government and Politics Exams
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0267-7
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP U.S. & COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT & POLITICS 8th Edition
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 5 full-length practice tests (3 U.S. and 2 Comparative)
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all areas on the official exam, including the U.S. government through the George W. Bush administration and targeted comparative coverage embracing the Russian Federation, the People's Republic of China, the European Union, Mexico, Nigeria, and Iran.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.