A Beginner's Guide to Tajiki
This textbook has been written for English-speakers learning Tajiki. Each lesson contains the following sections:
· A short commentary in English on the subject around which the lesson has been prepared;
· A key vocabulary list on the lesson's theme;
· Dialogues focussed around the theme of the lesson;
· A grammar section introducing one or more points of grammar
· Exercises providing opportunities for controlled practice of new vocabulary and grammar presented in that lesson;
· Many lessons also include proverbs and short texts followed by discussion questions
· A quiz, to promote free language practice or encourage thinking about how to ask and answer questions.
There are also appendices containing useful information, e.g. examples of formal/informal letters, invitations, congratulation/condolence speeches, etc.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.