Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts administered ancient apostles appears appointed assembly authority became bishop bless body called century character Christ Christian Christian church church claim clergy common communion Comp consideration constitution continued council deacons discipline distinction divine doctrine duties early Eccl ecclesiastical effect election Episcopacy Episcopal epistle equality established exercise expression fact faith fathers give given hands heart Hist holy importance influence instructions laity laws learned liturgy Lord means ministers ministry nature offer ordination organization original passage pastor Paul period persons popular praise prayer presbyters present priest primitive church principle reason received reference regard relations religion religious remarks respect rites Rome rule sacred says Scriptures singing single songs speak spirit thee things third tion truth whole worship writer
427. oldal - God; We acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee all Angels cry aloud; The Heavens and all the Powers therein; To thee Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy. Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy glory.
92. oldal - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
130. oldal - Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without ; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
426. oldal - O come, let us worship and fall down, and kneel before the Lord our Maker. For he is the Lord our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
129. oldal - Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
411. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
427. oldal - When Thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, Thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
428. oldal - O Lord save thy people and bless thine heritage. Govern them and lift them up for ever. Day by day we magnify thee; And we worship thy Name ever world without end. Vouchsafe, O Lord, to keep us this day without sin. O Lord, have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us. O Lord let thy mercy be upon us as our trust is in thee. O Lord in thee have I trusted let me never be confounded.