Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel Apoca Apocalypse apostles appearance beast behold blood called censer chap chapter children of Israel Christ Christians church in Sardis clothed in white crown described destruction of Jerusalem divine door dragon dwelling-place earth Ephesus epistle Exod Ezek faithful Father figure fire four four-and-twenty glory God's gold gospel hath an ear Hence holy honor Isaiah Israel Jesus Jewish Jews John John xiv judgment kingdom Lamb Laodiceans Lord Luke lypse Matt ment metaphor Moses number twenty-four Old Testament overcometh passage Paul Pergamos prophet referred reign represented revelator sacred Sardis sea of glass sense seven churches seven spirits seventh seal signifies Spirit saith unto supposed synagogue temple Testament thee things thou hast throne Thyatira tians tion tribes tribulation trumpet truth twelve apostles unto the churches verse voice white raiment word worship xxii
117. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
117. oldal - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea ! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
117. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
118. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner-stone ; in whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together, for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
117. oldal - But Jesus, turning unto them, said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us ; and to the hills, Cover us.
124. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God. to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
94. oldal - Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready ; for in such an hour, as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.
126. oldal - That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
121. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?