Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abimelech affliction angel armour of God Behold Blessed brethren cast children of Israel Chron church circumcision cometh commanded David deliver Deut doth earth Egypt evil Exod eyes Ezek faith Father fear flesh give glory goeth hand hath hear heaven Holy Ghost iniquity Israel Jacob Jehoshaphat Jeroboam Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John John iii Judah judge judgment king knoweth lest Lord Jesus Lord of hosts Lord thy Luke Matt mercy Moses mouth Paul Pharaoh Pharisees praise pray preach priests prophets Prov repent righteous saith the Lord Satan say unto Sect servant shew sins soul spake speak Spirit Thess thine heart things thou art thou hast thou shalt unto the Lord unto thee viii walk Wherefore Whosoever wicked wise word worship wrath xvii xviii xxii xxiii xxiv xxvi xxxi xxxii yourselves
442. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
298. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee ; But with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; But with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, Saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
415. oldal - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
147. oldal - And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
405. oldal - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes.
376. oldal - And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
147. oldal - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us : and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
389. oldal - Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down : he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
437. oldal - Know ye not that they which run in a race, run all, but one receiveth the prize ? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible.