A Dictionary of the European Union
Concise definitions and explanations on all aspects of the European Union.
* Over 1,000 entries
* Explains the terminology surrounding the EU and outlines the roles and significance of the institutions, member countries, programmes and policies, treaties and personalities
* Clear and succinct definitions
* Spells out acronyms and abbreviations
* Entries include: Globalization; PHARE; Treaty of Nice; Helmut Schmidt; Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF); Tampere Summit; Governance White Paper; Valéry Giscard d'Estaing
* Arranged alphabetically and fully cross-referenced.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.