A Dissertation on the Prophecies Relative to Antichrist and the Last Times: Exhibiting the Rise, Character, and Overthrow of that Terrible Power : and a Treatise on the Seven Apocalyptic Vials
Samuel T. Armstrong, 1814 - 588 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Dissertation on the Prophecies Relative to Antichrist and the Last Times ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according ancient Angel Antichrist appear army authority Babylon battle Beast beginning blood called cause century chap chapter character Christ Christian Church civil close coming commencement darkness destroyed destruction earth empire enemies Europe evident existence fall false fatal fifth France French gather give given hands head heaven horns Infidelity Israel Italy Jews judgments king kingdom land last days latter Lord mark means Millennium nations natural noted object opened Papal passage period Pope preceding predicted prepared present prophecy prophet received reign relate relative religion remarks represented rise Roman Roman Beast Rome says scenes seal seven seventh sixth soon spirit symbolized taken terrible things third thou tion trumpet turn unto vast verse vial voice wars whole wicked
43. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
515. oldal - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, And every mountain and hill shall be made low: And the crooked shall be made straight, And the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
528. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
90. oldal - The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not ; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
542. oldal - For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
237. oldal - O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
526. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
351. oldal - Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet; and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
333. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...