A Grand View of Existence
PERHAPS ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFCANT BOOKS EVER WRITTEN
In this book the author presents a composite picture of our existence, drawing upon the concepts of some of our greatest scientific and religious thinkers of all time. He discusses some commonly held beliefs, in both science and religion that may be erroneous, and offers other options or possibilities applying to them.
This book discusses the following:
- Our matter universe and all that it contains are only perceptions formed within our brain/mind of what is really "out there."
- The "Creative Source" of our entire universe, known to physicists as the "Unified Field" produces all sub-atomic particles and their forces that construct and maintain our entire matter universe. This "pre-energy" field of proxy waves" is believed by physicists to be conscious, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, and lies beyond space and time-all characteristics of what we call, "God." Science not only relates to religion; they compliment each other.
- Every event occurs simultaneously in two opposite states.
- All negative thoughts and actions within the human race -- such as prejudice, hate, anger, envy, greed, and wars are all created by the "Ego" of every human mind. However, we possess the power to overcome the Ego's directives by absolutely refusing to INITIATE and aggressive or harmful acts against another human being or their possessions. If the majority of humankind would follow this simple directive, it would result in continuing world peace and evolve humankind to a much higher level of existence.
- Everything material that exists is made from particles that were produced at the Big Bang" of creation, which then combines as "stardust" and continued constantly evolving into different forms throughout all time. Therefore, all living things are eternal extra terrestrials.
- There are many current cosmic dilemmas that need to be resolved.
- The "spirit" will survive after mortal death, but its existence will probably be quite different from that envisioned by most world religions.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Illusions of Reality
The Unified Field19
A Paradox of Existence
The Expanding Universe
Separation vs Unity
A Peaceful Existence
Existence of Life
F inite vs Infinite Existence after Mortal Death
Other works by author
acceleration achieve actions acts of separation atoms attractive force beliefs Bhagavad Gita Big Bang black hole brain brain/minds Cambrian period cells chance components compression concept consciousness considered constantly core created Creative Source dark energy dark matter destruction dinosaurs Earth ego's energy field entire universe environmental eternity everything that exists evolutionary evolve extinction fields of energy fossilized functions galaxy gamma ray bursts giant stars gravitational attraction gross matter world Hagelin Heaven human individual infinite energy layer of fusing lineages living logical massive material world matter universe meditation mind templates mutational changes neutron neutron star non-locality non-space non-time occurring original outer limits Paradise perceptions perfect peace phase entanglement photon physical body physicists possibilities pre-energy produced proxy waves psyche quantum religion scientists sense singularity Sir John Eccles slits solar system space space/time species speed of light spirit star subatomic particles theory tree Unified Field void