Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
advancement apostle appear assistance assurance attainment attention become believe blessed called cause chapter character Christ Christian church comfort commanded concern consequently danger darkness death desire difficult diligence divine doubt duty effects endeavour engage eternal evidence exercise expect experience faith Father fear feel follow frequently fruits genuine give glory God's godliness gracious ground growing growth in grace hand hath heart heaven holiness honour hope importance interest Jesus John judge judgment kind knowledge language light live look Lord marks matter means meet mind nature observance obtain painful peace perfect perform persons possess practice prayer present profession progress promised prove Redeemer regard religious respecting righteousness saints salvation scriptures season seek sinners sins sorrow soul Spirit thee things thou thoughts tion trial true truth unto worldly
55. oldal - I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
316. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye : and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear...
144. oldal - For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing, for to •will is present with me; but how to perform that •which is good I find not.
314. oldal - Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul ; having your conversation honest among the Gentiles : that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify Qod in the day of visitation.
22. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone?
59. oldal - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
336. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
162. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon. they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
333. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.