A Peachick Grows Up
Children's Press, 2007 - Juvenile Nonfiction - 24 pages
- Kids are endlessly fascinated by animals and animal behavior.
- Format includes large color photographs, easy-to-read fonts, and simple interior design.
- Series features include vocabulary preview and review pages plus special backmatter pages that invite readers to think further on the study topics.
Grades K-4 Science Standards
Life Science: III
- Life cycles of organisms.
- Plants and animals have life cycles that include being born, developing into adults, reproducing, and eventually dying. The details of this life cycle are different for different organisms.
- Plants and animals closely resemble their parents.
- Many characteristics of an organism are inherited from the parents of the organism, but other characteristics result from the individual's interactions with the environment.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Flying and Feathers 1617
1 other sections not shown