Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels apostle appear believe better Bible blessed brethren brought certainly character Christian church comes dear death deep divine doctrine dying earth enter eternal excuse eyes fact faith fall Father favour fear feel friends give glory grace grave hand happy hear heard heart heaven hell holy hope hour human infidel interest Jesus Christ judge kind language light live look Lord lost Maker matter means meeting mind moral morning nature never night once pass perish person praise present reason rebel receive religion remark remember repent righteous rock roll salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek seen sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand suppose sure sweet tell thee things thou thought thousand tion true unto voice wanting whilst whole young
119. oldal - They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick : I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
253. oldal - Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.
371. oldal - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
82. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
76. oldal - Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
8. oldal - Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings; so the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
299. oldal - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
49. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and open unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
167. oldal - Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty ? While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken ; The kingdom is departed from thee.