Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Short Account of the First Preaching of the Gospel by the Apostles: Being ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according accusations Agrippa angel Antioch Apostles appeared arrived Asia asked baptized became believed brought called cause Cesarea CHAPTER chief Christian Church coast commanded converted course death desired Disciples earth Ephesus faith Felix Festus finding friends gate gave Gentiles gifts give given God's Gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit island Italy Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews journey judged King labours landed lived Lord Master means mentioned miracles Moses night opened passed Paul Paul and Barnabas Paul's permitted persecution persons Peter Philip preached present Priest prison promise received remained returned Roman Rome sailed Saul saying seems sent sight Silas speak spoke stood suffer Syria taken teach tell Temple thee things thou told tongues took town truth unto wish witness wonders worship
108. oldal - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken : and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
158. oldal - For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely : for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him ; for this thing was not done in a corner. King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets ? I know that thou believest.
19. oldal - And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
93. oldal - It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you : but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
62. oldal - And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven. And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me ? And he said, Who art thou, Lord ? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest : it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
29. oldal - And all the people saw him walking and praising God: and they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple : and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
157. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.
176. oldal - I have been in the deep ; in journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.