Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accursed ambassadors anathema sit apostles appointed atque authority baptism believe bishops blessed blood body bread called canons Cardinal Catholic cause Christian church command condemned confession contained council decree divine doctrine Ecclesia ecclesiastical effect Emperor entire esse etiam eucharist expressed faith fathers give given grace granted hands held heretics holy hope instituted Italy Jesus Christ justified legates living Lord manner mass matter means merit necessary observed offered opinions Pallav passed penance persons Plat Pontiff Pope prayers prelates prepared present priest Protestants published punishment quæ question quis dixerit quod reason received reform regard religion respecting Roman Roman-catholic Rome sacrament sacred saints Sarpi Scripture session sins soul Spirit suffered things Trent true Virgin Whoever shall affirm whole
232. oldal - LET a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
442. oldal - Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto ex Maria Virgine; et homo factus est. Crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato, passus et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die, secundum Scripturas.
262. oldal - He is able to save to the uttermost them that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
370. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
20. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
369. oldal - Christ, the only begotten Son of God. And born of the Father before all ages ; God of God, light of light ; true God of true God. Begotten, not made ; consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made.
356. oldal - ... Bible, translated into the vulgar tongue, be indiscriminately allowed to every one, the temerity of men will cause more evil than good to arise from it, it is, on this point, referred to the judgment of the bishops, or inquisitors, who may, by the advice of the priest, or confessor, permit the reading of the Bible translated into the vulgar tongue by Catholic authors, to those persons whose faith and piety, they apprehend, will be augmented, and not injured by it ; and this permission they must...
83. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.