A Woman's Guide to Natural Hormones
More doctors are recommending natural (also called bio-identical) hormones-because they offer all the advantages of synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT) without the negative side effects or long-term health risks. Unlike synthetic HRT, natural hormones are bio-identical: they match a woman's own hormones exactly and don't interfere with the body's normal hormone production. They are safer and more effective, providing protective benefits that range from alleviating unpleasant symptoms of menopause, perimenopause, and PMS to protecting against osteoporosis, endometrial cancer, and other diseases.
Topics covered include:
- What are natural hormones and how do they work?
- Why are natural hormones better and safer than synthetic HRT drugs?
- Do natural hormones increase the risk for breast cancer?
- Can natural hormones control midlife weight gain?
- Does natural progesterone help alleviate PMS?
- Will natural hormones improve skin?
- How to find the right doctor
- The latest on the recent NIH study
What people are saying - Write a review
What Are Natural Hormones?
Using Natural Hormones
Diet Supplements and ExerciseKeys
Finding Your Hormonal Profile
What is a precursor hormone?
What is biestrogen?
What are the possible side effects of progestins such
Will natural hormones make me gain weight
PMS Hormone Imbalance and Natural
Do birth control pills mask symptoms
Perimenopause and Natural Hormones
Menopause and Natural Hormones
hear that soy contains phytoestrogens Can I
Ive had breast cancer What can I do
Healthy Bones and Natural Hormones
HRT Solution: A Comprehensive, Personalized Program of Natural Hormone ...
Marla Ahlgrimm,John Kells,Christine Macgenn
No preview available - 2003