Compiled with the approval of the Caribbean Examinations Council by Editors who have served as CSEC English panel members.
This edition meets the requirements of the latest CSEC syllabuses A and B in English.
- The material in this anthology will help students to prepare effectively for the CSEC® examination
- Stories have been chosen from the Caribbean and the rest of the world for their appeal in terms of content and approach
- Each story helps to develop students' skills of appreciation and analysis of the short story form
- The anthology also includes notes on each story, with background information on the authors, as well as a useful glossary of terms
- The book contains practical guidance for students on how to tackle examination questions, with examples of model answers for reference.