A Wrongful Death
Humanities Alive Economics & Citizenship, Second Edition addresses the Economics and Civics and Citizenship domains of the Victorian Essential Learning Standards (VELS) - Level 6. This new edition retains all the visual appeal and key elements of the previous edition but also includes many exciting new features.
* A double-page chapter opener, centred on an Essential Question, that relates to students' experiences
* Greater focus on skills development, with a double-page SkillBuilder in each chapter that provides a step-by-step approach to learning a skill
* 'Thinking back' spreads that address the Thinking, Interpersonal Development and Personal Learning domains, encouraging students to reflect on their learning
* A dedicated ICT activities spread for each chapter that highlights all the ICT resources in eBookPLUS
* Clearer design and layout
* Key terms defined on each spread
* Completely revised and updated content, with many new diagrams and photos
Humanities Alive Economics & Citizenship, Second Edition eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
Click here to view Humanities Alive Economics & Citizenship, Second Edition eBookPLUS.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Carol420 - LibraryThing
Attorney Barbara Holloway needs to think; or to avoid thinking; or maybe she just needs to get away. In any case, she has been drifting from motel to motel for weeks when she rents a remote cabin as ... Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Pmaurer - LibraryThing
Mystery regarding a woman, accused of abducting her son and hiding him from the husbands powerful family. Corporate secrets are stolen, another woman murdered in place of the heroine, big bucks at stake. Lots of interesting details to sort thro by Barbara Holloway and her father. Read full review