Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts affliction Behold believe Blessed body brethren bring called cast cause Chron church commanded David death deliver doth earth evil eyes faith Father fear flesh gave give given glory grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hope iniquity Israel Jesus Christ John judge judgment keep king known land lest light live Lord Luke Matt mind Moses mouth Paul peace praise pray preached Prov received repent righteousness Sect seek sent servant shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer thee Thess thine things thou hast thou shalt thoughts trust truth turn unto viii walk wicked wisdom wise wrath xvii xviii xxii xxiv xxvi
380. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads ; and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
202. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
458. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
446. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
177. oldal - But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you : but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among -you, let him be your servant : even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
364. oldal - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye ' Or how wilt thou (Say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye : and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
14. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
99. oldal - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
235. oldal - But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity : for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you ; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (as it is written, " He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth...