A History of the Parish Church of Holy Name of Mary, 1917-1984

Front Cover
M. Power, 1984 - Windsor (Ont.) Church history - 169 pages
0 Reviews
The church was also known as "Our Lady of Prompt Succor.".

From inside the book

What people are saying - Write a review

We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.

Contents

Section 1
47
Section 2
64
Section 3
65
Copyright

7 other sections not shown

Common terms and phrases

Bibliographic information