Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Acts Almighty apostles appear authority baptism believe blessed body called Christian church coming commandment consequence consider contain death disciples divine duty earth effect established eternal event evil example fact faith Father follow gave give given God's gospel grace hand heart heaven Holy instructed Israelites Jesus Christ Jews John judge king live look Lord Lord's Luke mankind Mark Matt matters means mind Moses nature never object observed occasion ourselves parents Paul performed person Peter pray prayer promises proofs prophecy prophets prove punishment receive recorded regard relate remark rest resurrection riches Saviour Scriptures seen sense sins speaking Spirit Testament things thou tion true truth understand unto witnesses worship written
257. oldal - Pilate, Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be wane than the first.
189. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone ; if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
248. oldal - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me; for he shall receive of mine and shall show it unto you.
249. oldal - Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
242. oldal - Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to his disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
263. oldal - And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, 13 Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
253. oldal - If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
272. oldal - The Wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, or whither it goeth ; so is every one that is born of The Spirit.