Activity-Based Costing: Making It Work for Small and Mid-Sized Companies
* A practical, cost-effective guide to ABC for small to medium companies.
* Identifies the key cost related issues in organizations and shows how to develop a cost-flow structure that reflects the organization's cost behavior.
* Feature an ongoing case study throughout the book documents the model-building process.
* Provides a spreadsheet model blueprint that details data flows.
* Shows how a cost model of an organization can be developed using basic spreadsheet software on a PC.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
accounting accumulate the cost accumulation and distribution accurate and relevant activity costs activity-based cost amount annual assembly assigned Automatically Variable Big Chain calculated company.s Contract 04 Coot cost accumulation cost objectives costing rates determined develop direct labor hours Direct materials effort employees fringe benefits fully absorbed cost GAAP headcount included indirect activity inspect/pack/ship investment invoices line items Little Retailer machine hours machine/operate machine/setup market support measures merchandise support mid-sized mix of business operating hours operating labor Order fulfillment organization organization.s outsourcing overtime percentage performed press hours Product Line products or services profit Purchased components Raw materials reduced relevant cost information result Road Shows Scenario setup shipment shown in Exhibit Small-Time Manufacturing Small-Time Manufacturing.s support activity centers throughput costs tool total cost unit variable costs volume and mix year.s
Handbook of Supply Chain Management, Second Edition
James B. Ayers
No preview available - 2006
All Book Search results »