Acts of the Parliament of South Australia
Government Printer, 1896
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
action Adelaide advances Amendment amount application appointed Assented authorised authority Bank behalf Bill Board bonds buyer called certificate charge child Children Commandant Commissioner complaint condition consent contained contract conviction Council Court deemed Defences delivery direct District District Councils duties effect election Enacted enrolled evidence exceeding exercise follows Forces give Government Governor held hereby homestead hundred includes institution interest issued Justices land lease lessee liable maintenance manner means meeting ment months mortgage notice offence officer otherwise paid Parliament passed payment penalty period person possession Pounds powers prescribed present proceedings Proclamation province Province of South Public pursuant reasonable receive Registrar regulations relating repealed residence respect rules Schedule Secretary seller Shillings South Australia term thereof thousand tion transfer trustees unless vote
2. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same...
15. lappuse - The measure of damages is the estimated loss directly and naturally resulting, in the ordinary course of events, from the buyer's breach of contract.
5. lappuse - Where there is an unconditional contract for the sale of specific goods, in a deliverable state, the property in the goods passes to the buyer when the contract is made, and it is immaterial whether the time of payment or the time of delivery, or both, be postponed.
8. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title, under any sale, pledge, or other disposition thereof, to any person receiving the same in good faith and without notice of...
4. lappuse - ... there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose. 2. Where the goods are bought by description from a seller who deals in goods of that description, whether he be the grower or manufacturer or not, there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be of merchantable quality.
11. lappuse - Unless otherwise agreed, when the seller tenders delivery of goods to the buyer, he is bound, on request, to afford the buyer a reasonable opportunity of examining the goods for the purpose of ascertaining whether they are in conformity with the contract.
5. lappuse - ... (1) Where there is a contract for the sale of specific or ascertained goods the property in them is transferred to the buyer at such .time as the parties to the contract intend it to be transferred. (2) For the purpose of ascertaining the intention of the parties regard shall be had to the terms of the contract, the conduct of the parties, and the circumstances of the case.
9. lappuse - Whether it is for the buyer to take possession of the goods or for the seller to send them to the buyer is a question depending in each case on the contract, express or implied, between the parties. Apart from any such contract, express or implied, or usage of trade to the contrary, the place of delivery...
11. lappuse - The buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods when he intimates to the seller that he has accepted them, or when the goods have been delivered to him, and he does any act in relation to them which is inconsistent with the ownership of the seller, or when, after the lapse of a reasonable time he retains the goods without intimating to the seller that he has rejected them.