Administrations 1973 Housing Proposals, Hearings Before ..., 93-1 on S.2490 ... S.2507 ... S.2508 ..., October 2, 3, and 4, 1973
1973 - 514 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action additional adequate Administration Administration's agency amendment amount annual approach areas assistance Association authority banks believe better bill Brooke cash Chairman changes cities commitments Committee community development concerned Congress construction continue contract cost determine direct effect elderly existing fact families Federal financing foreclosure funds further give goals going Government Governor housing allowance housing programs important improve income increase institutions interest involved legislation limits living loans Mayor means meet ment million moderate months mortgage necessary operating payments percent poor present President President's problem production proposed public housing question reasonable recommendations record rent rental responsibility result savings Secretary Lynn Senator PROXMIRE serve statement subsidy tenants term Thank units Urban urge welfare
437. lappuse - Treasury, at the time the mortgage was offered for insurance, but not to exceed 3 per centum per annum, payable semiannually on the 1st day of January and the 1st day of July...
447. lappuse - families of low income' means families who are in the lowest income group and who cannot afford to pay enough to cause private enterprise in their locality or metropolitan area to build an adequate supply of decent, safe, and sanitary dwellings for their use.
382. lappuse - ... of capital improvements and other major expenditures, based on a determination of relative urgency, together with definitive...
377. lappuse - ... paragraph of subsection (c) of section 5 of the Home Owners...
450. lappuse - Any contract for such loans and any amendment to a contract for such loans shall provide that such loans shall bear interest at a rate specified by the Secretary which shall not be less than a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans, plus one-eighth of 1 per centum. Such...
477. lappuse - Secretary that such obligations are so secured, shall be incontestable in the hands of a bearer and the full faith and credit of the United States is pledged to the payment of all amounts agreed to be paid by the Secretary as security for such obligations.
415. lappuse - Class 2(b) loan" means a loan which is for the purpose of financing the construction of a new structure for use in whole or in part for agricultural purposes, exclusive of residential purposes. (n) "Class 1 loan" includes both "Class Ha)" and "Class Kb)" loans as defined in paragraphs (j) and (k) of this section.
154. lappuse - ... administrative steps are available to him to eliminate any abuses from such programs and to bring them into line as closely as possible with the direct cash assistance approach. Altogether, in order to meet bona fide commitments requiring action during this fiscal year and to carry out the Section 23 program, authorization has now been given to process applications for an additional 200,000 units, 150,000 units of which would be new construction.
172. lappuse - Some reassurance on the need for such a program is given in the testimony earlier in 1968 before the Subcommittee on Housing and Urban Affairs of the Senate Committee on Banking and Currency by Secretary Robert C.