Adobe Photoshop cs in 10 Simple Steps or Less
If you are looking to create exciting Web graphics and need to define and edit images quickly and easily, then this book is for you-whether you're new to Adobe's latest graphics editing software or you need a refresher on Photoshop's wide range of resources. Open the book and you'll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key Photoshop tasks, each presented in ten quick steps-or less. Easy - to - navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) Photoshop challenge-and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps-or less-to help you get the job done fast
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need-without flipping pages
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of Photoshop cs
* Make it simple and get productive fast! - find full-color images and links to resources, downloads, and companion and plug-in software on this book's Web site
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.