Adobe Premiere 6.5 Bible
* 100 percent of what people need to master the latest version of the world's most popular digital video editing application
* Covers the brand-new release of Adobe Premiere, including all of the latest features
* Offers tutorials, tips, and tricks for editing video in Premiere as well as how to create special effects in Premiere, After Effects, Electrifier and other applications
* Demonstrates how to integrate narration, music, and sound effects with moving images like a pro
* CD-ROM contains video-based tutorials, a library of usable video clips and sample effects, useful video filters and utilities, and Premiere tryouts for both Mac and Windows.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Getting Started with Premiere 1
43 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Aa Aa Aa Adobe After Effects Adobe Premiere Adobe Title Designer alpha channel anchor point audio clip audio effects Audio Mixer audio track background button Cancel CD-ROM Chapter choose Clip Choose File choosing Window click and drag Click OK Clip O Video Clip window CODEC command create dialog box appears digital video display double-click DVDit Effect Controls palette enables File O Import folder format frame rate graphic Here's icon Key Type keyframe layer load mask matte Monitor window move NTSC on-screen output Photoshop pixels playback pop-up menu Premiere project Premiere's preview Project window QuickTime movie rubberband Save screen Selection tool Settings dialog box Show Actual Sources shown in Figure slider sound clip template timecode Timeline window Title Designer window Transitions palette Transparency Settings dialog Type tool users video clip Video Effects Video for Windows Video Options Video track workspace Zoom