Adobe Premiere 6.5 Bible
* 100 percent of what people need to master the latest version of the world's most popular digital video editing application
* Covers the brand-new release of Adobe Premiere, including all of the latest features
* Offers tutorials, tips, and tricks for editing video in Premiere as well as how to create special effects in Premiere, After Effects, Electrifier and other applications
* Demonstrates how to integrate narration, music, and sound effects with moving images like a pro
* CD-ROM contains video-based tutorials, a library of usable video clips and sample effects, useful video filters and utilities, and Premiere tryouts for both Mac and Windows.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Adobe After Effects Adobe Premiere Adobe Title Designer alpha channel anchor point Audio Mixer audio track background button capture CD-ROM Chapter choose Clip Choose File choose Window Cinepak click and drag Click OK clip in Video Clip window CODEC command create data rate dialog box appears digital video display double-click DVDit edit Effect Controls palette enables File O Import folder format frame rate graphic Here's icon Key Type keyframe Layout window load mask Monitor window Motion Settings dialog mouse move NTSC on-screen output path Photoshop pixels playback plug-in pop-up menu Premiere project Premiere's preview Project Settings Project window provides QuickTime movie rubberband screen Selection tool Settings dialog box shown in Figure slider sound clip timecode Timeline window Title Designer window Transparency Settings dialog Type tool users video clip Video for Windows Video Options Video track Zoom