Adventures of Ms Kelly in Tallahassee
WHAT PURPOSE DOES THIS BOOK SERVE?
The book's primary purpose is entertainment as well as providing the reader an insight to the world of animals. as seen through the eyes of a miniature toy poodle.
WHAT DOES MS KELLY TRY TO CONVEY TO HER AUDIENCE?
1. She points out how bad discrimination is.
2. How to conduct yourself when you come under a lot of teasing and ridicule.
3. Knowing that most children and adults have only interacted with domesticated animals she wants to educate the public about animals in the wild and how she interaction with them.
4. How lucrative the trade in stolen dogs is.
5. Teach young children how bad puppy mills are and how to take care of their pets.
6. Ms Kelly also wants to share with her audience some of the quotes she received when her manuscript was critiqued by Writers Literary Agency:" This is an amazing manuscript. The characters are fabulous, as is the plot. I am impressed with your imagination, writing skills, and storytelling ability. The readers will truly love this material. I sincerely wish you luck with this endeavor. However you will not need luck, as you have a gift for writing."
Ms Kelly invites all animal loving children and adults to read about her life. In her real life she was the adorable and extremely intelligent pet of the author Calvin Dirickson.
Please note the above photo is of Ms Kelly in her Christmas finery and would be a welcome holiday gift.