Agriculture Decisions: Decisions of the Secretary of Agriculture Under the Regulatory Laws Administered in the United States Department of Agriculture
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998
Up to 1988, the December issue contains a cumulative list of decisions reported for the year, by act, docket numbers arranged in consecutive order, and cumulative subject-index, by act.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
57 Agric accordance activities administrative Administrative Law Agriculture allegations Amendment amount Animal Welfare Act answer appeal Appeal Petition application assessments Board Caito & Mascari cause checks Chief civil penalty claim Company Complainant Complainant's Conclusions connected considered constitutes corporation Court Dairy dealer Decision and Order denied Department determined director dismissed Docket dogs effective evidence failed failure February filed final Findings of Fact follows further Gentile hearing hereinafter horse imposed Initial Decision inspection interest involved issued Judge Judicial Officer June license maintain March Marketing motion mushrooms Officer operations PACA party payment period perishable agricultural commodities person Petition Petitioner Petitioner's proceeding produce Promotion protection purchase pursuant reasons received record referred Regulations request Respondent Respondent's Rules of Practice sanction Secretary sellers Standards statement transactions transportation United violations
585. lappuse - A sanction may not be imposed or rule or order issued except on consideration of the whole record or those parts thereof cited by a party and supported by and in accordance with the reliable, probative, and substantial evidence.
70. lappuse - Persons entitled to notice of an agency hearing shall be timely informed of (1) the time, place, and nature thereof; (2) the legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held; and (3) the matters of fact and law asserted.
189. lappuse - Secretary may also make an order that such person shall cease and desist from continuing such violation. Each violation and each day during which a violation continues shall be a separate offense.
318. lappuse - Virginia State Bd. of Pharmacy v. Virginia Citizens Consumer Council, Inc., 425 US 748 (1976).
595. lappuse - States, means (1) a written statement made by said witness and signed or otherwise adopted or approved by him; or (2) a stenographic, mechanical, electrical, or other recording, or a transcription thereof, which is a substantially verbatim recital of an oral statement made by said witness to an agent of the Government and recorded contemporaneously with the making of such oral statement.
503. lappuse - ... member of the public may be relied on, used, or cited as precedent by an agency against a party other than an agency only if...
726. lappuse - In statutes denouncing offenses involving turpitude, 'willfully' is generally used to mean with evil purpose, criminal intent or the like. But in those denouncing acts not in themselves wrong, the word is often used without any such implication. Our opinion in United States v. Murdock, 290 US 389, 394 [54 S.Ct. 223, 225, 78 L.Ed. 381], shows that it often denotes that which is 'intentional, or knowing, or voluntary, as distinguished from accidental...
375. lappuse - For this court has held that classification 'must always rest upon some difference which bears a reasonable and just relation to the act in respect to which the classification is proposed, and can never be made arbitrarily and without any such basis.
623. lappuse - There shall preside at the taking of evidence (1) the agency; (2) one or more members of the body which comprises the agency; or (3) one or more administrative law judges appointed under section 3105 of this title.
652. lappuse - Any description of the goods which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the description. c) Any sample or model which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the whole of the goods shall conform to the sample or model.