All about Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications
The first of its kind, All About Albumin summarizes the chemistry, genetics, metabolism, clinical implications, and commercial aspects of albumin. It provides the most up-to-date sequences, structures, and compositions of many species, and includes more than 2000 references.
* Includes up-to-date sequences, structures, and compositions of many species
* Reviews the protein chemistry, genetic control, and metabolism of albumin
* Covers medical and cell culture applications in vivo and in vitro, with a section on handling albumin in the laboratory
* Presents the relationship of albumin to its superfamily with an updated scheme for their evolution
* First complete coverage of all aspects of serum albumin in one volume, with more than 2000 references
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications
Theodore Peters, Jr.
Limited preview - 1995