Classic Festival Solos (E-Flat Alto Saxophone), Volume 2 Piano Acc.
Classic Festival Solos, Volume II continues to afford the advancing student the opportunity to find performance materials graded from easy to more challenging, including exposure to a variety of musical styles. Many of these works appear on state contest lists.
* Advance of the Alto (Rousseau)
* Arioso (Bach, arr. Rousseau)
* Ave Verum Corpus (Mozart, arr. Rascher)
* Ballade (Gee)
* Calm as the Night (Bohm, Rousseau)
* Contempora Suite (Young)
* Matador (Girlamo, arr. Coggins)
* The Oxen Minuet (Haydn, arr. Rascher)
* Reminiscience (Walker)
* Sax Ripple (Burgstahler)
* Saxography (Luebke)
* Tambourin (Gluck, arr. Rascher)
* Traumerei (Schumann, arr. Rascher)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Classic Festival Solos (E-flat Alto Clarinet), Volume 1 Piano Acc.
Limited preview - 1999